Hello-Operator

order.forum-phpbb.co.uk

Latest topics

» hello everybody
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:21 pm by Jolly

» You alive?
Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:56 am by Rahvin

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 am by Aktve

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

» 5 year anniversary tomorrow + some final words
Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:28 am by Alex

» I'm the mop toaster
Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 pm by Guest

» Life updates
Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:27 am by Rahvin

» Skype group
Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:57 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month

Poll

How do you stay fit?
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

August 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?


    shit guys

    Share
    avatar
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6233
    Points : 110325
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : somwhere

    shit guys

    Post by Alex on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:30 pm

    sorry about this mspaintadventures is the only thread that's getting posted in shit


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    avatar
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

    Male Posts : 4511
    Points : 7616
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 26
    Location : Stalingrad

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Kyle on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:48 pm

    i would lock it but then we would have 0 activity
    avatar
    Opu
    Gentleman

    Male Posts : 605
    Points : 3286
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Location : Wherever in Portland Rahvin isn't

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Opu on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:02 pm

    I'm leaving once Homestuck is over
    avatar
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

    Posts : 1809
    Points : 4425
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 315
    Location : Transformice

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Ptero on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:08 pm

    I hate that thread.


    _________________
    What a Face What a Face What a Face GO AWAY What a Face What a Face What a Face
    avatar
    Opu
    Gentleman

    Male Posts : 605
    Points : 3286
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Location : Wherever in Portland Rahvin isn't

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Opu on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

    Ptero wrote:I hate that thread.

    IDE/theory: If you read Homestuck, you won't mind.
    avatar
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

    Male Posts : 4511
    Points : 7616
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 26
    Location : Stalingrad

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Kyle on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:17 pm

    probably but it's stealing all the posts maan

    we need to branch out and away from that fucking thread
    avatar
    Opu
    Gentleman

    Male Posts : 605
    Points : 3286
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Location : Wherever in Portland Rahvin isn't

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Opu on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:21 pm

    Hectic wrote:we need to branch out and away from that fucking thread

    MAYBE THERE WOULD BE MORE TOPICS IF THAT CANCEROUS CHATBOX WASN'T DRAINING THE LIFE OUT OF THE FORUM HMMMMMMM

    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    avatar
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

    Male Posts : 4511
    Points : 7616
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 26
    Location : Stalingrad

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Kyle on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:51 pm

    he's got a point there actually, xenon's chatbox is unobtrusive and nobody uses it and it has way more activity, not even IRC is stoppin that shit
    avatar
    Dark Matter
    Gentleman

    Male Posts : 507
    Points : 3140
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Dark Matter on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:53 pm

    Oh yeah, The chatbox which even though gets used, is still barely used cause no-ones on at the same fucking time :X


    _________________
    Art is beautiful. It is the Essence of your soul, And is fueled by emotions. If you feel your art is empty, Then you yourself are empty.
    avatar
    Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

    Male Posts : 4511
    Points : 7616
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 26
    Location : Stalingrad

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Kyle on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 pm

    Arkes wrote:Oh yeah, The chatbox which even though gets used, is still barely used cause no-ones on at the same fucking time :X

    Which is why tat proposed chatbox day despite IRC day being a bit more convenient-ish

    #hello-operator 4 lyfe
    avatar
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

    Posts : 1809
    Points : 4425
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 315
    Location : Transformice

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Ptero on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 pm

    Opu wrote:
    Ptero wrote:I hate that thread.

    IDE/theory: If you read Homestuck, you won't mind.

    too much work.

    plus I'm not a big fan of the creator's work besides Problem Sleuth.


    _________________
    What a Face What a Face What a Face GO AWAY What a Face What a Face What a Face
    avatar
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6233
    Points : 110325
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : somwhere

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Alex on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:27 pm

    Ptero wrote:
    Opu wrote:
    Ptero wrote:I hate that thread.

    IDE/theory: If you read Homestuck, you won't mind.

    too much work.

    plus I'm not a big fan of the creator's work besides Problem Sleuth.

    that's because hussie didn't have shit down when he did the other two things


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    avatar
    Opu
    Gentleman

    Male Posts : 605
    Points : 3286
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Location : Wherever in Portland Rahvin isn't

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Opu on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 am

    Ptero wrote:

    too much work.

    plus I'm not a big fan of the creator's work besides Problem Sleuth.

    Yeah, I mean just look at this boring villain

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3426
    Points : 6258
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : 'Straya

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Gnome Child on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:05 am

    Opu wrote:
    Ptero wrote:

    too much work.

    plus I'm not a big fan of the creator's work besides Problem Sleuth.

    Yeah, I mean just look at this boring villain

    Spoiler:

    He's completely changed his form again now, HE'S A DOG WITH SHADES NOW MAN! Also there's like four more villains now,
    two or three (it depends whether or not you count Old Vriska as a good guy) used to be good guys and the other either hasn't been shown or has and we just don't know it yet.

    Also yes I know your post might or might not be sarcastic.


    _________________
    Don't forget the way she pushed the water inside,
    Wading through the spirits like a flood on the floor
    avatar
    Opu
    Gentleman

    Male Posts : 605
    Points : 3286
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Location : Wherever in Portland Rahvin isn't

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Opu on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:07 am

    SirPwnington wrote:
    Opu wrote:
    Ptero wrote:

    too much work.

    plus I'm not a big fan of the creator's work besides Problem Sleuth.

    Yeah, I mean just look at this boring villain

    Spoiler:

    He's completely changed his form again now, HE'S A DOG WITH SHADES NOW MAN! Also there's like four more villains now,
    two or three (it depends whether or not you count Old Vriska as a good guy) used to be good guys and the other either hasn't been shown or has and we just don't know it yet.

    Also yes I know your post might or might not be sarcastic.

    This adventure is so boring you don't even know

    Look at all this nothing going on
    avatar
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3426
    Points : 6258
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : 'Straya

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Gnome Child on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 am

    Opu wrote:
    This adventure is so boring you don't even know

    Look at all this nothing going on

    So much nothing, there may as well be a blank page.


    _________________
    Don't forget the way she pushed the water inside,
    Wading through the spirits like a flood on the floor
    avatar
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

    Posts : 1809
    Points : 4425
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 315
    Location : Transformice

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Ptero on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:21 am

    Opu wrote:
    Ptero wrote:

    too much work.

    plus I'm not a big fan of the creator's work besides Problem Sleuth.

    Yeah, I mean just look at this boring villain

    Spoiler:

    what does that have to do with anything

    I never said the villains were boring

    all I said was that I don't like his other stuff besides Problem Sleuth


    _________________
    What a Face What a Face What a Face GO AWAY What a Face What a Face What a Face
    avatar
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3426
    Points : 6258
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : 'Straya

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Gnome Child on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 am

    SirPwnington wrote:
    Opu wrote:
    Yeah, I mean just look at this boring villain

    Spoiler:

    He's completely changed his form again now, HE'S A DOG WITH SHADES NOW MAN! Also there's like four more villains now,
    two or three (it depends whether or not you count Old Vriska as a good guy) used to be good guys and the other either hasn't been shown or has and we just don't know it yet.

    Also yes I know your post might or might not be sarcastic.

    I just saw that this post I made might be misinterpreted, I was quoting Opu's post but mine was directed towards Ptero


    _________________
    Don't forget the way she pushed the water inside,
    Wading through the spirits like a flood on the floor
    avatar
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6233
    Points : 110325
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : somwhere

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Alex on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:04 pm

    SirPwnington wrote:
    SirPwnington wrote:
    Opu wrote:
    Yeah, I mean just look at this boring villain

    Spoiler:

    He's completely changed his form again now, HE'S A DOG WITH SHADES NOW MAN! Also there's like four more villains now,
    two or three (it depends whether or not you count Old Vriska as a good guy) used to be good guys and the other either hasn't been shown or has and we just don't know it yet.

    Also yes I know your post might or might not be sarcastic.

    I just saw that this post I made might be misinterpreted, I was quoting Opu's post but mine was directed towards Ptero

    Spoiler:
    Gamezee, Eridian, Jack Noir

    I still don't think Vriska is a villain, she's just a huge bitch who doesn't know what she's doing.


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    avatar
    Opu
    Gentleman

    Male Posts : 605
    Points : 3286
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Location : Wherever in Portland Rahvin isn't

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Opu on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:21 pm

    Tateos wrote:

    I still don't think Vriska is a villain, she's just a huge bitch who doesn't know what she's doing.

    Spoiler:
    She killed my patron troll.
    avatar
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6233
    Points : 110325
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : somwhere

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Alex on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 pm

    Opu wrote:
    Tateos wrote:

    I still don't think Vriska is a villain, she's just a huge bitch who doesn't know what she's doing.

    Spoiler:
    She killed my patron troll.

    Oh damn, soz brah.
    Vriska was my patron troll but then there was the strange ass new astrological sign change/addition.

    Now I've got me a Terezi, since I'm Libra now.


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    avatar
    Tetris
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3021
    Points : 5994
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-08-08
    Age : 19
    Location : An area

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Tetris on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:54 pm

    I should really catch up on Homestuck.

    Spoiler:
    But I won't so fuck you.
    avatar
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3426
    Points : 6258
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : 'Straya

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Gnome Child on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 pm

    Tateos wrote:
    Opu wrote:
    Tateos wrote:

    I still don't think Vriska is a villain, she's just a huge bitch who doesn't know what she's doing.

    Spoiler:
    She killed my patron troll.

    Oh damn, soz brah.
    Vriska was my patron troll but then there was the strange ass new astrological sign change/addition.

    Now I've got me a Terezi, since I'm Libra now.

    Ha, I hear the sign switching thing only counts if you were born after 2009, that would mean yours is still Vriska and mine's still Terezi. Also this page and the next two kinda puts Vriska in the same group as Eridan and Gamzee.


    _________________
    Don't forget the way she pushed the water inside,
    Wading through the spirits like a flood on the floor
    avatar
    Opu
    Gentleman

    Male Posts : 605
    Points : 3286
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Location : Wherever in Portland Rahvin isn't

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Opu on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:27 pm

    SirPwnington wrote:yours is still Vriska

    mOTHERFUCKER,
    avatar
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3426
    Points : 6258
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : 'Straya

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Gnome Child on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:54 pm

    Opu wrote:
    SirPwnington wrote:yours is still Vriska

    mOTHERFUCKER,

    Wait, were you a Tauros before or after this stupid change thingey which I'm pretty sure doesn't count for anyone here?


    _________________
    Don't forget the way she pushed the water inside,
    Wading through the spirits like a flood on the floor

    Sponsored content

    Re: shit guys

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:52 pm