Hello-Operator

order.forum-phpbb.co.uk

Latest topics

» You alive?
Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:56 am by Rahvin

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 am by Aktve

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

» 5 year anniversary tomorrow + some final words
Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:28 am by Alex

» I'm the mop toaster
Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 pm by Guest

» Life updates
Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:27 am by Rahvin

» Skype group
Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:57 pm by Guest

» Free Cake
Wed May 13, 2015 11:56 am by Alex

Top posting users this month

Poll

How do you stay fit?
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

April 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

5 year anniversary tomorrow + some final words

Kyle
    Mighty Lord of Moderation

Male Posts : 4511

5 year anniversary tomorrow + some final words

Post by Kyle on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:20 pm

i haven't spent a longer time on any community on the internet except for newgrounds, which i think my stay there was maybe seven or eight years. sometimes i find myself taking trips down memory lane and i see how we've all grown in the time we spent on the same internet website. i guess this is kind of the end of an era in the lives of the handful of us that decided to stick around as long as we did for whatever reason.

i'm not really sure how to properly say goodbye, but i hope all of you are able to enjoy the rest of your lives and look back on these times spent goofing off online with fondness and a sense of humor, and without any regrets because ultimately none of the stuff that happened here was a huge deal in the grand scheme of things. i think level knew this better than anyone, with his master pot stirring skills, lol.

i don't think a whole lot of people are going to read this post, but if you do, please close the toilet lid before flushing. water can spray out during the flushing process so close the dang lid unless you want shit water molecules all over your toothbrush. also, go outside and hang out with friends and meet people. forums in general are dying and life is too short.

ily all <3 peace out.

Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Re: 5 year anniversary tomorrow + some final words

Post by Rahvin on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:09 am

We have all reached a point in our lives where are elsewhere.

That's ok. Its ok, man.

Please don't avoid this place from guilt of having not been here.. show up when you want to say hi, we are ALL in a place in our lives where we belong elsewhere. That's ok. Its ok, man........

We had a great run. I will remember people from here for the rest of my life. In 50 years, when I'm dying of whatever, I'll remember you. Tateos was our fearless leader. AJ, our wise guardian. Jon-the-instigator. Level, my love. My eternal love. Sirpwn, biscuit vs cookie bro...When I was 15, younger than all of you are now, I made a vow..that when I told someone I loved them that I would mean it. Love is eternal in my mind, in my heart.. Level, I've loved you more than any 30 year old should love a teenage boy, and this is the end of our long romantic rom/com...I can be cheesy as fuck but we had something once. Was it based on attraction to our parts or bodies? No. Was it our minds and hearts connecting? I'd like to think so. You were literally my best friend for a long time. I don't really have time for friends anymore sadly, you were my last best friend... I haven't had a best friend since you. Its ok if you have someone now, that's part of growing up. So much has changed in your life, and that's good. That's how shit goes and I get it entirely, and I hope that you get that life goes on and that's why I don't seek you out every day anymore. Its not anything to do with you, but at this point in my life I need to be offline and working on shizz here. I love you. I always will. You won't be forgotten. I love the fucking shit out of you. So much.. You already know I'm crying.

I'm sure I'll have some time to gush on the rest of you sometime but Rust just got done downloading and I want to go play it.

To everyone: I am happy daily. I am fulfilled in life...you guys were not just a phase..I will be back to write more someday. You all meant...sofuckingmuch to me.

Reposting this cuz

BUT SOMETHING FOR THE FUNNY LOLOLOL

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=10998577&q=hi&newref=1
    LA LAAAAA

lol this was probably the highlight of my career

so now that forum is dead can we spam it with great things?
    animated gif

This is Rahvin
    Signing out for now.

but when you need me

then we all be like 

i'm sorry sirpwn for your bad internet i feel all like 

then im like

then im like 
    and  back and forth i go until the end of time.

Last edited by Rahvin on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:22 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : peaches threw me off a cliff and I died and came back as jesus and died again and fuck man iunno shit just got real y'know? at one point I threw myself off a cliff cuz I was a carrot..and one time I was a donkey trader from new mexico and i had this must)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Last edited by daethdrain on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark Matter
    Gentleman

Male Posts : 507

Post by Dark Matter on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:38 pm

You know that Me, Level, Tat, Omega and AJ are in a plug.dj room sometime and have a group chat on skype. You can always join that guys!

Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6233

Post by Alex on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:28 am

Honestly, I never responded to this because I don't really know how. I love you guys and will miss the time I spent here "leading," but we are all obviously moving on in our lives and it's ok to leave this behind, sad as it may be.

While this is only a goodbye to the few I am incapable of contacting outside of HO, I wish everyone the best of luck in their lives, and am a wee bit sad that the increasingly outdated nature of forums cut HO's life short, though perhaps this is better for all of us in the long run. I'll miss you guys, and I'll miss the fun little community we had going here for such a long time. It's incredible to think that we even made such strong and long-lasting connections through something as silly as this website and that it even lasted as long as it did. Once again, I love you guys. I'm gonna go to sleep now, it's very late at night/early in the morning.

With Love,
    Alex

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:18 pm