Hello-Operator

order.forum-phpbb.co.uk

Latest topics

» hello everybody
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:21 pm by Jolly

» You alive?
Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:56 am by Rahvin

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 am by Aktve

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

» 5 year anniversary tomorrow + some final words
Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:28 am by Alex

» I'm the mop toaster
Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 pm by Guest

» Life updates
Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:27 am by Rahvin

» Skype group
Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:57 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month

Poll

How do you stay fit?
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

September 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?


    BootyQuest v.2

    Share
    avatar
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

    Male Posts : 1066
    Points : 3113
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20

    BootyQuest v.2

    Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:35 am

    this is you:



    this is a map:



    you are in the white town

    begin
    avatar
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6233
    Points : 110360
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : somwhere

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Alex on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:34 pm

    go to the white house


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    avatar
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

    Male Posts : 1066
    Points : 3113
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:01 pm

    you attempt to go to the white house in the WHITE TOWN, WHICH IS A TOWN, NOT A HOUSE, BUT I'LL GO WITH IT ANYWAYS, but a monster blocks your way! If only you had some sort of monster of your own...



    Just then, you remember that you have a map of the WHITE TOWN in your pocket...
    avatar
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6233
    Points : 110360
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : somwhere

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Alex on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:17 pm

    Check your map of white town!


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    avatar
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

    Male Posts : 1066
    Points : 3113
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:40 pm

    you check your map. you are marked by the X



    to your right are the woods, perhaps you could hide there from the monster
    avatar
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3426
    Points : 6293
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : 'Straya

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Gnome Child on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:43 pm

    Run to whatever that blue thing is instead fo sho


    _________________
    Don't forget the way she pushed the water inside,
    Wading through the spirits like a flood on the floor
    avatar
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

    Posts : 3033
    Points : 6319
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-08-01
    Age : 32
    Location : Here

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Rahvin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:49 pm

    Optional:

    Throw your map at the enemy and yell: "I choose you, Mapos!"
    but only do that if by some sorcery the map is actually a pokemon named Mapos, lets not throw an ordinary map at the monster, then we'll have nothing and I'll have doomed us. GG RIP


    _________________
    Have you ever buried your face in your hands because noone around you understands or has the slightest Idea what it is that makes you be?
    avatar
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6233
    Points : 110360
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : somwhere

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Alex on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:01 pm

    Go drown in that lake
    Alternatively, go into the woods.


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    avatar
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

    Male Posts : 1066
    Points : 3113
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:22 pm

    undecided on what you should do, you decide to run into the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, in which you find an odd capsule ball thing. You can see the lake in the distance...

    avatar
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6233
    Points : 110360
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : somwhere

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Alex on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:25 pm

    Grab the capsule

    Throw it


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    avatar
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

    Male Posts : 1066
    Points : 3113
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:30 pm

    You grab the capsule and throw it, upon hitting the ground- a yellow mouse monster thing pops out. Afraid at first, you begin to back away, but the monster seems friendly. You decide to let it join you on your quest. Maybe you can take care of that monster blocking the way to the white house now...



    Congrats, adventurer! You have earned 5 skill points! Skill points can be invested into the various stats of your monster, and can be obtained by solving puzzles or defeating enemy monsters. What stats will you invest these points in? Below are the current stats of your monster, which you will name...?

    Health: 1

    Strength: 0

    Speed: 0

    Intelligence: 0
    avatar
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6233
    Points : 110360
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : somwhere

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Alex on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:33 pm

    Give two to strength, one to speed, 2 to intelligence


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    avatar
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

    Male Posts : 1066
    Points : 3113
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:10 pm

    You do EXACTLY WHAT TATEOS SAID. You current stats are below.

    Health: 1

    Strength: 2

    Speed: 1

    Intelligence: 2

    Now that that is over with, what will you decide to do with your NEW MONSTER????
    avatar
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3426
    Points : 6293
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : 'Straya

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Gnome Child on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:11 am

    Go kick that red things ass, yo


    _________________
    Don't forget the way she pushed the water inside,
    Wading through the spirits like a flood on the floor
    avatar
    LevelAktveIsRahvin
    Operator

    Male Posts : 1066
    Points : 3113
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by LevelAktveIsRahvin on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:05 pm

    You decide to go back and find that pesky monst- HOLY SHIT. Upon arriving, you see that the monster has grown both in size and power. Perhaps you should have trained along the way...



    Nervous, you send out your monster to DO BATTLE. Unsurprisingly, the enemy swiftly defeats your monster, causing it to faint. 



    The enemy monster is now angry and you have nothing to fight with. What will you do?
    avatar
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

    Male Posts : 6233
    Points : 110360
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : somwhere

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Alex on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:41 pm

    Urinate on monster, run


    _________________
    That's alright; I decline.

    avatar
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

    Male Posts : 3426
    Points : 6293
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 21
    Location : 'Straya

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Gnome Child on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 pm

    Also return your pikachu to it's pokeball before running


    _________________
    Don't forget the way she pushed the water inside,
    Wading through the spirits like a flood on the floor
    avatar
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

    Posts : 3033
    Points : 6319
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-08-01
    Age : 32
    Location : Here

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Rahvin on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:06 am

    When we run, we should run back to the white town, unless we're now closer to the brown town in which case we should run to the brown town and hope they have a pokecenter there to get our pikachu fixed. 

    Sidenote: I am currently watching the first season of pokemon on netflix, brock just joined them..meaning I just watched ash take out his pikachu and they got their ass beat a few times because pikachu and ash didn't know each other yet and didn't have that mutual love and respect that makes them the power duo.


    _________________
    Have you ever buried your face in your hands because noone around you understands or has the slightest Idea what it is that makes you be?

    Sponsored content

    Re: BootyQuest v.2

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:58 am