Hello-Operator

order.forum-phpbb.co.uk

Latest topics

» hello everybody
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:21 pm by Jolly

» You alive?
Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:56 am by Rahvin

» Goodbye and goodnight, Hello-Operator.
Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 am by Aktve

» What Choo Lisnin Too III: The Revenge of the Sith
Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 pm by Alex

» AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm by Kyle

» 5 year anniversary tomorrow + some final words
Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:28 am by Alex

» I'm the mop toaster
Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 pm by Guest

» Life updates
Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:27 am by Rahvin

» Skype group
Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:57 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month

Poll

How do you stay fit?
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

October 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Live Text Adventure Night 9

Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am by Alex

Occurrence: Saturday, June 1st

Any volunteers for hosting?

Murray Chreestmoose

Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Male Posts : 6233

Murray Chreestmoose

Post by Alex on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Post what you got.
    We usually open a couple presents on Treesusmas eve, so I can post a couple of things that I have gotten thus far
    -Some kickass gloves that work with touch screens
    -Some fucking mind blowing (albeit massive) headphones
    -A $25 iTunes gift card

Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Re: Murray Chreestmoose

Post by Gnome Child on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Wii U (For me and siblings)
    Sanic R for Wii U
    A shirt
    A bag with a picture of a pizza with shades riding a skateboard and eating pizza
    $$$
    A Pokemon plush

Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:41 pm

i've gotten a $25 Gamestop giftcard and a $15 Target giftcard from my relatives

i open the rest tomorrow but i think i have a p. good idea what i'm getting

Gentleman

Male Posts : 507

Post by Dark Matter on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:54 pm

I havent opened anything but i do know that i got the Nexus 7, which is an andriod tablet.

Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Spent my itunes gift card on:
    Black Holes and Revelations-Muse
    Gorillaz-Gorillaz
    Shields-Grizzly Bear

Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3021

Post by Tetris on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Tateos wrote:We usually open a couple presents on Treesusmas eve
    We do this too at my aunt and uncle's house.

Tateos wrote:-Some kickass gloves that work with touch screens
    My cousin got this too!

Anyway, what I've been given so far:

-A boston red sox winter hat (I don't like the red sox, or baseball in general.)
    -A $50 credit card thing
    -$50. That's it, $50 inside a little box.

I didn't want much stuff for Christmas, but I haven't been given any of the three or so vidya games I wanted, and I doubt my mom got me all of them. At least I definitely have the money to get some though, so it's fine.
    Rahvin
    Uncle Rahvin

Post by Rahvin on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:08 am

We had a little gathering at my in-law's, so things I've banked so far:

A flying shark. Fill it with a helium air mixture, put batteries in the remote and it does the rest.
    Black Ops 1 for ps3
    A 2 lb meat stick
    Force unleashed for ps3
    Resistance for ps3
    Haze for ps3
    Tekken 6 for ps3
    Mass effect 1 for 360
    A new shirt
    New warm hat
    Some beer lol
    A ball attached to a string attached to a cup
    Candy and stuff

And a sleeping wife. Now Rahvin can do what he does best 1 day a year... santa tiem. Gotta go make miracles happen in the night. I dunno how santa will be able to work around all this clutter, but he and I will have this place looking right by morning.

I love you guys. Not just in an internet circlejerk kinda way, just... warm fuzzies for all of you. Especially you few that..don't feel warm fuzzies. -embrace- have yourself a merry little christmas.

Teared up a lil. Feelsgood.

EDIT: My dad sent me a Christmas story. I found it funny and wanted to share.
    Spoiler:

Background blah that's not really important:
    Spoiler:
    My dad always smoked pot, but never in front of me.. But he also never hid it, yes its a fact he smokes pot, but never around his kid so why should it matter to anyone or something.

When I was 15 I found a plant growing out back it went down like this:
    Me: Hey Dad! Is that your pot plant?
    Him: It ain't yours so stay away from it.

I stayed away.

Also, he was born in 1946, too lazy to do the math but he's old as moses.
    Without further adieu..
    A Stoner Christmas Story by Bobert

Spoiler:

It was back around '76 or '75... One of those years unless it was '77 then it was neither of them years but nevermind that
    'cause it don't much matter now, does it???

I was livin' in this, ahhhhh, big house in east Richmond with a bunch of stoners who I had known going back years and Christmas was a'comin... But before we can get into all that I gotta introduce my housemates to ya'... Billy D was a truck driver, one fine harp (harmonica) player, quite intellectual considerin' he had never taken a college course and was always reading history books... Why??? I donno seein' as all them peoples was dead... Then there was Stoner Bo who wasn't quite as intellectual... Might of fact, he flunked outta college during freshman orientation... Speaking' of flunkin' out of college during freshman orientation there was JD... He flunked outta college while fillin' out the application for college... I mean, he was a serious stoner...

And there was me... Considerably older and workin' to save the world as a social worker by day but just another stoner at night...

And of course, there were always them womenz hangin' around doing womenz things like askin', "Are we going to get a Christmas tree?'...

"Well, sho nuff, we are gonna get one... Right, boyz?"...

"What's a Christmas tree?"

"Screw that... What's Christmas, man?" ...

You know, the usual stoner answers...

Billy D was driving atruck for a paper company that made big rolls of paper and his bossman said that we could go out to his farm and cut any tree we wanted so that was the plan...

So, seein' as I had the largest car other than an old Volkswagen, a '66 Falcon 2 door, we grabbed the directions that Billy D had gotten from his boss, piled the womenzfolk into the Falcon, saw 'n rope in the trunk, and headed out into the country to get a tree....

20 miles and couple joints later we arrived at what we thought was Billy D's boss's farm, piled out, found a fairly nice white pine, cut it down with the saw from the trunk and were into the proccess of tying it to the roof of the Falcon when 3 Henrico County police cars pulled up, lights a'flashin and siren a'blazin'

"Ahhhh, what's up, officer?'...

Well, as long as I have lived I don't think that when you ask a cop, "Ahhhh, what's up, officer?" that your gonna get the answer you were hoping for and this turned out to be the case, as well...

Best I could figure after gettin' handcuffed was that Billy D got something wrong in the directions... Hmmm??? Did I say that we was kinda intellectual??? Well, not that night, he wasn't... He was just another handcuffed stoner and we were all off to the Henrico County jail for trespassin' and tree stealin' and just being dumbass stoners with the wrong directions... Maybe they didn't like my car, too, I dunno... It was painting with a brush but I thought it looked okay, especially at night... Not too many drips and, hey, I didn't paint over the headlights...

So we all got booked for trespassin' and tree stealin'... Fortunately, for us, the magistrate either had a son who was a stoner or a next door neighbors kid who was a stoner and he believed our story and didn't charge any of us with any felonies and seein' as Bo's parents were upstanding citizens we were all released on personal recognizance... BTW, I never understood that stuff at all... I mean, most folks been around enough mirrors in their lives to recognize themselves, right???

And seein' as God looks after fools, stoners, drunks and kids we had plenty of Devine coverage that night'cause the cops even gave us a ride to the impound lot where we had to fork over $35 towing fee to get my hand-painted Falcon on the free side of the chain-link fence... Also in the category of Devine coverage the cops never looked under the driver's seat where we had left our stash bag...

So, what to do???

"Screw it, let's go back and get the tree..."

It was about midnight and we were back in my hand-painted Falcon, smoking herb with the AM radio a'blarin' country Christmas songs on our way back to the scene of the crime to get that tree... Stoners ain't really the wisest of the lot, ya'll, but that Devine coverage held up long enough for us to stop on the side of the road, open the hood as if we were having car trouble while Billy D jumped the fence, snagged the tree, threw it over the fence, got the somabich tied down and off we went to the tune of "I Saw Grandma Makin' it with a Reindeer" 'er something like that...

About 2 in the mornin' we get back home with the tree and the next day being Saturday so no one had to work 'er nothin' we got up bright and early, you know, about the crack of noon and brought the tree in and rigged it up inside a washtub with a couple of cinderblocks to hold it upright... We didn't really have any ornaments so we made stuff outta empty beer cans and stuff and it looked, ahhhhhh, ok to us...

Over the Christmas season friends stopped over and added things to it and by Christmas it was one heck of a stoned out Christmas tree... I mean, Righteous!!! It was a lovely Christmas... Someone got a new Outlaws LP and we played it between Dead stuff, stayed stoned up pretty good the entire day and that's all I remember specifically about that Christmas other than the tree, of course...

New Years Eve came and the tree continued to get more and more decorated by us and our friends... Only trouble was that it had dropped about half - okay, more than half - of its needles but that didn't seem to bother any of us much at all...

January 15th came and it was court day and so we all dressed up in $10 Salvation Army suits we had bought so that we would look like updstanding citizens and we all had to testify as to what happened and how sorry we were about breaking the law and how we had seen the errors of our ways and taken up helping old ladies cross the street and were each given a $25 fine with $37 in court costs... Court costs??? Hey, why do we pay our taxes, anyway... Ain't that like double jeopardy 'er something leagelese like that???

But we didn't go to jail and we was all good and broke from all that money goin' into Boss Hog's peepot but it was over and so what are ya' gonna do??? Yep!!! Invite all our friends over to listen to the Outlaws and Dead and smoke a lot of pot... It was one of them cold-ass nights that Richmond gets in the middle of January and we had us a big-ass wood stove in the living room with a big-ass fire in it... Speakin' of "Big-ass" it also had a big-ass crack in the side but it didn't much as long as it as it was a roarin' and a roarin' it was doin'...

This guy from Southside always had this weed he called "Skunk" and he had brought a bag of that "skunk" and I'll be the first to tell ya'll that everyone was pretty messed up on that skunk stuff...

'Bout midnight on that cold-ass January 15th night the dried out Christmas tree and a spark from the big-ass woodstove somehow got introduced and it was love at first sight... Sho nuff' was 'cause before anyone could actually comprehend what was occurring before them, let alone get their stoned asses off the couch, that tree seriously burned up... I mean, gone burned up... Gone, gone, gone burned up!!!!

After a chorus of "Far out, mans" one of the womenz went into the kitchen, filled up a cook pot with water and threw it on what little fire was left burnin' on the trunk of the burned up christmas tree while the rest of us rouned up fans, opened windows and doors, to get the bad smoke out and after half an hour we was all back to listenin' to the Outlaws and the Dead, smokin' that skunk and having some good laughs aabout everything... Kinda made us forget that $25 plus $37 in court fees for the rest of the night...

Now a days, I don't smoke no skunk and steal no trees and one might attribute that to that night but it ain't so... Just can't find any skunk no more...

So have yourself a Merry Christmas and don't put your Christmas tree next to your woodstoves, ya' hear???

In Treesus Name,
    Ramen.

Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:19 am

Christmas Eve:
    -Kick ass Headphones
    -Kick ass gloves that work on a touchscreen
    -$25 iTunes gift card (with it, I purchased Shields (Grizzly Bear), Black Holes and Revelations (Muse), and Gorillaz (Gorillaz)

In My Stocking:
    -Two bags of gummy worms
    -Love, Sex, and Other Natural Disasters by The Onion
    -The Joshua Tree-U2
    -Halo 4
    -Our Dumb Century by The Oniion
    -Tommy-The Who
    -Led Zeppelin III-Led Zeppelin
    -Magical Mystery Tour-The Beatles
    -Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead (movie)

El Christmas Day Presents:
    Help-The Beatles
    Assassin's Creed III (+steel case)
    America Again: Rebecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't by Stephen Colbert
    The Onion Book of Known Knowledge by The Onion
    A pair of gaming headphones
    A Blue screen of death tee shirt
    A Beatles tee shirt featuring the cover of Help
    ALL LORD OF THE RINGS EXTENDED EDITION MOVIES IN BLU-RAY
    ENTIRE STAR WARS SERIES IN BLU-RAY
    Minecraft tee shirt

Post-Christmas presents:
    My mom said that she didn't get half of the albums I asked for because of stuff happening and that she would take me shopping for it. All and all a pretty awesome Christmas.

Last edited by Tateos on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Post by Tetris on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Rahvin the Elf wrote:I love you guys. Not just in an internet circlejerk kinda way, just... warm fuzzies for all of you. Especially you few that..don't feel warm fuzzies. -embrace- have yourself a merry little christmas.

Teared up a lil. Feelsgood.

d'awww. LUV U RAHV <3

Rahvin the Elf wrote:EDIT: My dad sent me a Christmas story. I found it funny and wanted to share.
    Spoiler:

Background blah that's not really important:
    Spoiler:
    My dad always smoked pot, but never in front of me.. But he also never hid it, yes its a fact he smokes pot, but never around his kid so why should it matter to anyone or something.

When I was 15 I found a plant growing out back it went down like this:
    Me: Hey Dad! Is that your pot plant?
    Him: It ain't yours so stay away from it.

I stayed away.

Also, he was born in 1946, too lazy to do the math but he's old as moses.
    Without further adieu..
    A Stoner Christmas Story by Bobert

Spoiler:

It was back around '76 or '75... One of those years unless it was '77 then it was neither of them years but nevermind that
    'cause it don't much matter now, does it???

I was livin' in this, ahhhhh, big house in east Richmond with a bunch of stoners who I had known going back years and Christmas was a'comin... But before we can get into all that I gotta introduce my housemates to ya'... Billy D was a truck driver, one fine harp (harmonica) player, quite intellectual considerin' he had never taken a college course and was always reading history books... Why??? I donno seein' as all them peoples was dead... Then there was Stoner Bo who wasn't quite as intellectual... Might of fact, he flunked outta college during freshman orientation... Speaking' of flunkin' out of college during freshman orientation there was JD... He flunked outta college while fillin' out the application for college... I mean, he was a serious stoner...

And there was me... Considerably older and workin' to save the world as a social worker by day but just another stoner at night...

And of course, there were always them womenz hangin' around doing womenz things like askin', "Are we going to get a Christmas tree?'...

"Well, sho nuff, we are gonna get one... Right, boyz?"...

"What's a Christmas tree?"

"Screw that... What's Christmas, man?" ...

You know, the usual stoner answers...

Billy D was driving atruck for a paper company that made big rolls of paper and his bossman said that we could go out to his farm and cut any tree we wanted so that was the plan...

So, seein' as I had the largest car other than an old Volkswagen, a '66 Falcon 2 door, we grabbed the directions that Billy D had gotten from his boss, piled the womenzfolk into the Falcon, saw 'n rope in the trunk, and headed out into the country to get a tree....

20 miles and couple joints later we arrived at what we thought was Billy D's boss's farm, piled out, found a fairly nice white pine, cut it down with the saw from the trunk and were into the proccess of tying it to the roof of the Falcon when 3 Henrico County police cars pulled up, lights a'flashin and siren a'blazin'

"Ahhhh, what's up, officer?'...

Well, as long as I have lived I don't think that when you ask a cop, "Ahhhh, what's up, officer?" that your gonna get the answer you were hoping for and this turned out to be the case, as well...

Best I could figure after gettin' handcuffed was that Billy D got something wrong in the directions... Hmmm??? Did I say that we was kinda intellectual??? Well, not that night, he wasn't... He was just another handcuffed stoner and we were all off to the Henrico County jail for trespassin' and tree stealin' and just being dumbass stoners with the wrong directions... Maybe they didn't like my car, too, I dunno... It was painting with a brush but I thought it looked okay, especially at night... Not too many drips and, hey, I didn't paint over the headlights...

So we all got booked for trespassin' and tree stealin'... Fortunately, for us, the magistrate either had a son who was a stoner or a next door neighbors kid who was a stoner and he believed our story and didn't charge any of us with any felonies and seein' as Bo's parents were upstanding citizens we were all released on personal recognizance... BTW, I never understood that stuff at all... I mean, most folks been around enough mirrors in their lives to recognize themselves, right???

And seein' as God looks after fools, stoners, drunks and kids we had plenty of Devine coverage that night'cause the cops even gave us a ride to the impound lot where we had to fork over $35 towing fee to get my hand-painted Falcon on the free side of the chain-link fence... Also in the category of Devine coverage the cops never looked under the driver's seat where we had left our stash bag...

So, what to do???

"Screw it, let's go back and get the tree..."

It was about midnight and we were back in my hand-painted Falcon, smoking herb with the AM radio a'blarin' country Christmas songs on our way back to the scene of the crime to get that tree... Stoners ain't really the wisest of the lot, ya'll, but that Devine coverage held up long enough for us to stop on the side of the road, open the hood as if we were having car trouble while Billy D jumped the fence, snagged the tree, threw it over the fence, got the somabich tied down and off we went to the tune of "I Saw Grandma Makin' it with a Reindeer" 'er something like that...

About 2 in the mornin' we get back home with the tree and the next day being Saturday so no one had to work 'er nothin' we got up bright and early, you know, about the crack of noon and brought the tree in and rigged it up inside a washtub with a couple of cinderblocks to hold it upright... We didn't really have any ornaments so we made stuff outta empty beer cans and stuff and it looked, ahhhhhh, ok to us...

Over the Christmas season friends stopped over and added things to it and by Christmas it was one heck of a stoned out Christmas tree... I mean, Righteous!!! It was a lovely Christmas... Someone got a new Outlaws LP and we played it between Dead stuff, stayed stoned up pretty good the entire day and that's all I remember specifically about that Christmas other than the tree, of course...

New Years Eve came and the tree continued to get more and more decorated by us and our friends... Only trouble was that it had dropped about half - okay, more than half - of its needles but that didn't seem to bother any of us much at all...

January 15th came and it was court day and so we all dressed up in $10 Salvation Army suits we had bought so that we would look like updstanding citizens and we all had to testify as to what happened and how sorry we were about breaking the law and how we had seen the errors of our ways and taken up helping old ladies cross the street and were each given a $25 fine with $37 in court costs... Court costs??? Hey, why do we pay our taxes, anyway... Ain't that like double jeopardy 'er something leagelese like that???

But we didn't go to jail and we was all good and broke from all that money goin' into Boss Hog's peepot but it was over and so what are ya' gonna do??? Yep!!! Invite all our friends over to listen to the Outlaws and Dead and smoke a lot of pot... It was one of them cold-ass nights that Richmond gets in the middle of January and we had us a big-ass wood stove in the living room with a big-ass fire in it... Speakin' of "Big-ass" it also had a big-ass crack in the side but it didn't much as long as it as it was a roarin' and a roarin' it was doin'...

This guy from Southside always had this weed he called "Skunk" and he had brought a bag of that "skunk" and I'll be the first to tell ya'll that everyone was pretty messed up on that skunk stuff...

'Bout midnight on that cold-ass January 15th night the dried out Christmas tree and a spark from the big-ass woodstove somehow got introduced and it was love at first sight... Sho nuff' was 'cause before anyone could actually comprehend what was occurring before them, let alone get their stoned asses off the couch, that tree seriously burned up... I mean, gone burned up... Gone, gone, gone burned up!!!!

After a chorus of "Far out, mans" one of the womenz went into the kitchen, filled up a cook pot with water and threw it on what little fire was left burnin' on the trunk of the burned up christmas tree while the rest of us rouned up fans, opened windows and doors, to get the bad smoke out and after half an hour we was all back to listenin' to the Outlaws and the Dead, smokin' that skunk and having some good laughs aabout everything... Kinda made us forget that $25 plus $37 in court fees for the rest of the night...

Now a days, I don't smoke no skunk and steal no trees and one might attribute that to that night but it ain't so... Just can't find any skunk no more...

So have yourself a Merry Christmas and don't put your Christmas tree next to your woodstoves, ya' hear???

lmao, that's awesome.

Also, christmas day loot.
    Stocking stuff:

-Paper Mario Sticker Star wall decal/poster thing? It's like a poster, but everything on the poster is a sticker.
    -A bunch of new socks (new socks are like my favorite thing ever)
    -A bag of Lindt chocolate
    -A bag of Hershey kisses
    -A bouncy ball thing that lights up when you bounce it

Presents stuff:

-Paper Mario Sticker Star
    -Deluxe set Wii U
    -New Super Mario Bros U
    -Far Cry 3
    -TWO Black Keys t-shirts, which were ordered and arrived at our house without me noticing but nonetheless it's crazy awesome
    -Assassins Creed 3

I pretty much only ever want like two or three things for christmas, so this is pretty great. Thx mom and also santa! <3

EDIT: ALSO, me and my grandmother got my mom a new bathrobe and pajamas! :D
    Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:06 pm

-A nice Acer Aspire laptop
    -New headset for my Xbawks
    -BLOPS II
    -Some clothes

more Christmas happens tomorrow when I visit my dad. Now I just have to wait for Steam to stop shitting itself so I can play some vidya on my new laptop.

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:27 pm

I got a check for $100 from my dad and I dunno about my mom yet because I'm visiting grandparents.

Yay Christmas
    Gnome Child
    Rotary Dial

Male Posts : 3426

Post by Gnome Child on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Post-Christmas presents:
    Rahvin's post up there. That was awesome. :D

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:49 pm

aaaaaaaaaa

I got a cheap keyboard because yay musics

-Pokemon Heart Gold
    -Mario & Luigi Superstar
    -Yoshi's Island GBA
    -Pokemon Emerald

-Headset
    -Headphones
    -Some shirts
    -CANDY

-Stuffed owl
    -Sketch pad and pencils
    -English to Japanese dictionary
    -A bunch of Manga which hasn't arrived yet
    Alex
    Master of Ceremonies

Post by Alex on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:25 pm

ALBUMS I GOT TODAY:
    Imagine-John Lennon
    Shields-Grizzly Bear
    A Ghost Is Born-Wilco
    Summerteeth-Wilco
    Physical Graffiti-Led Zeppelin
    Consolers of the Lonely-The Raconteurs
    The White Stripes-The White Stripes
    ON ORDER:
    The Eraser-Thom Yorke
    Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness-Smashing Pumpkins
    In The Mountain In The Cloud-Portugal. The Man
    (What's the Story) Morning Glory-Oasis

Tetris
    Rotary Dial

Post by Tetris on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:51 pm

My grandmother gave me $325 in a christmas card.

I don't need that much money for anything.

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:44 pm

My owl

Ptero
    Aerodactyl Mouse

Post by Ptero on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:54 pm

today i got

-Team of Rivals
    -Catch-22
    -Down and Dirty Pictures
    -Max Payne 3